Big Dogs Little Dogs Daycare may be the new kid on the block in Denver CO, but caring for dogs of all sizes has been a lifelong passion. We spent years observing other doggie daycare centers and we knew ours would be so much better. We realized its the little things that matter, such as:
• We appreciate our early-risers so we open at 6 am not 6:30 or 7.
• We appreciate our weekend warriors, so we accept daycare dogs on Saturdays.
Dogs love to play and explore the world around them. That’s why:
• We are outside with the big dogs most of the time. We let them have high energy play!
• We have eleven hours of playtime on the weekdays!
• They play, chase, paws in the air, wrestle or play fight. No real fighting allowed! We rarely have fights because they get to play and burn off the nervous energy that can cause stress.
• We read the dog’s behavior and they are monitored closely to ensure their safety.
We balance activities with nourishment and resting:
• We do a lunch break in the middle of the day at no charge to the owner. Just bring their food! It gives them a chance to relax and recharge so they don’t get overstimulated.
We provide activities that stimulate and encourage socialization:
• We play a lot of ball. Throwing, catching and fetching.
• We teach your dog manners, sit, stay and if they have been through the training program, we do refreshers throughout daycare to keep them at the top of their game!
• We do allow a bit of barking as long as it is not constant and annoying.
Our goal is to have happy, tired, well-behaved dogs for you to enjoy when you get home from a long day at work. Who wants to go walk the dog after working all day? Who wants a dog that is continually nudging at you for attention when you are trying to relax, or make dinner and get the kids to bed? Our daycare dogs go home and crash! Happy to come back and do it again!
Of course, we offer baths and grooming to keep your dog looking and smelling their best. Having their nails done on a regular basis is a very healthy thing to do for your dog.
Our obedience training is top-notch. Done in 3 weeks and extremely effective to get your dog to listen and behave. The sit-stay-heel program does wonders in a short time for your dog that just doesn’t listen!
We pride ourselves in offering a variety of services all pertaining to your dog’s overall good health and well-being.
Categorised in: Uncategorized