Viewing with Android and Apple mobile devices you will need to use the Odoggy
Chrome Users: Seeing a Black Screen?
- Click the menu icon in the top right of your chrome browser.
- Select “Settings” in the dropdown menu.
- Now inside of your settings tab, scroll down and click “Advanced”.
- Click “Content settings”.
- Click “Flash”.
- Click “ADD” on the Allow List
- Copy this sites URL (i.e. www.thiswebsite.com) and paste it into the input field and click “add”.
- Go back to the Live Stream page and refresh. Your cam feed should be streaming in your browser window now.
For technical support please contact Online Doggy via email [email protected], by phone at 303-805-4034, or visit OnlineDoggy Tech Support
For instructions on shutting off the Auto-Renewal feature for the Odoggy app:
Click here for Apple
Click here for Android